Fermentation is the oldest and healthiest food preservation technique. It makes food taste more, gives unique flavors, increases the nutritional value, extends the shelf life and vitality of food. Start to create amazing fermented products, which will delight you with its special tastes and support your well-being!
The techniques of fermentation give us infinite possibilities of creation.
Learn how to make healthy fermented sodas to enjoy every day. This workshop will focus on different wild fermentation cultures (kombucha, water kefir, ginger bug) which can be used to make sparkling, natural and delicious drinks.
During the workshop you will learn:
- how to brew with kombucha and water kefir
- how to make your own ginger bug starter and how to use it
- how to take care of your kombucha / water kefir / ginger bug
- how to make different variations of fermented soda with kombucha, water kefir and ginger bug
- everything about the equipment needed
If you don’t have your kombucha/water kefir culture you will also get your cultures to take home!
The workshop consists of:
- theoretical introduction
- tasting fermented sparkling drinks + fermented fika
- practical part – preparation of your own fermented product